Channeling Giovanni - Rambling thoughts from outside the cha cha...

Me: Interesting, peculiar, awash in contradiction, sensitive, easily distracted, odd, thoughtful, odd, political, philistine, romantic, laid back, clever, sweet, puppy dog, introspective, hyper, odd, Bohemian, untrendy, jock, and all around good guy.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Armistead Maupin is back!

Armistead Maupin is back! I know some of you folks cut your teeth on Tales of the City, just like me. I actually lived in San Francisco when I read the books, so they have a special place in the cuckles of my tasteful little heart. :-)

The new movie Night Listener is from a novel that he wrote. And, is nothing like Tales of the City or even Maybe the Moon. Read the PlanetOut interview with Armistead Maupin.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home