Channeling Giovanni - Rambling thoughts from outside the cha cha...

Me: Interesting, peculiar, awash in contradiction, sensitive, easily distracted, odd, thoughtful, odd, political, philistine, romantic, laid back, clever, sweet, puppy dog, introspective, hyper, odd, Bohemian, untrendy, jock, and all around good guy.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Lance Bass is gay! Big shock there! Gutsy move, though, Lance!

Okay, so, is it a big shocker to any of us that Lance Bass from NSync is gay? That mischievous smile would tag him as gay at PTA meeting in Lynchburg Virginia (with apologies to Armistead Maupin for stealing that line.) Come on, Lance. You set off my gaydar a long time ago; and I'm not even an NSync fan (Not a single CD or even an MP3 - I'm more of a Goo Goo Dolls kinda guy.)

However, all kidding aside, what you did took guts. Way to go! I hope that you stay successful or become even more so. If you ever release a solo album, I'll buy two copies just to show my support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home