Channeling Giovanni - Rambling thoughts from outside the cha cha...

Me: Interesting, peculiar, awash in contradiction, sensitive, easily distracted, odd, thoughtful, odd, political, philistine, romantic, laid back, clever, sweet, puppy dog, introspective, hyper, odd, Bohemian, untrendy, jock, and all around good guy.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Giving Michael Buble' a big hug!

I'm sort of embarrased to say, but my boy fiend dragged me to the Michael Buble' concert the other night. Don't get me wrong, Michael Buble' is an awesome entertainer. Call me a philistine, but my scene is a little more in the direction of the Goo Goo Dolls, Greenday, or Journey. Nonetheless, it was a great concert.

About half way through the concert, Buble' jumped off stage and walked through the aisles shaking hands and getting hugged by girls. At one point, a guy walked up to him and hugged him. The audience gave him a big round of applause. Buble' was unfazed by it all and hugged him back.

Where are the members of this audience when our doofus politicians are talking about stopping same sex marriage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home