Channeling Giovanni - Rambling thoughts from outside the cha cha...

Me: Interesting, peculiar, awash in contradiction, sensitive, easily distracted, odd, thoughtful, odd, political, philistine, romantic, laid back, clever, sweet, puppy dog, introspective, hyper, odd, Bohemian, untrendy, jock, and all around good guy.

Friday, August 18, 2006

You have not changed a bit!

My high school's graduating class held its 25th reunion this past summer. Hard to believe that I have been out of high school that long. Thank goodness, I have been out of high school that long, though!!! It seems like another lifetime. Like many gay men, high school was NOT a fun time. I was tempted to go to the reunion, but decided not to since I have already done nearly 175,000 airline miles this year.

They published a web page of the people that attended the reunion and their photos and the photos of some of us that sent . Thank goodness they included the names. I did not recognize ANY of the guys. Fat, bald, ugly mustaches, and even a mullet. Two of the girls I barely knew e-mailed me and told me my photo was the only one they recognized without having to look at the caption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home