Channeling Giovanni - Rambling thoughts from outside the cha cha...

Me: Interesting, peculiar, awash in contradiction, sensitive, easily distracted, odd, thoughtful, odd, political, philistine, romantic, laid back, clever, sweet, puppy dog, introspective, hyper, odd, Bohemian, untrendy, jock, and all around good guy.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daddies

A few months ago, I met up with a hot young guy that was half my age and completely fascinated by me.  While I found him very attractive, the age difference was far too much for me for anything other than a fling.  And I told him as much.  While he knows I'm in a relationship, he had hoped for something a bit more.

I asked him why he is attracted to a guy that is so much older (and more wrinkled and less hair and more fat)  than himself.  I sure can't last through 3 hour sex sessions any more, am only average endowed, and don't make much more than the average guy.

He said that I made him feel safe and that he liked my stability.  He liked my honesty. He liked my lack of drama and that I did not get spun up or stressed when things happened.  And, he liked that I had a different viewpoint on the world than his friends did. 

#FlatteredForSure

Are you listening younger guys?   Honesty?  No drama?  Stability?    Your youthful looks can get a hot guy.  Your attitude and presence can keep him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home